The China Council for the Promotion of International Trade (CCPIT) in collaboration with China Africa Development Fund (CADFund), Kenya Investment Authority, and other stakeholders are organizing the 3rd China –Kenya Industrial Capacity Cooperation Exposition in Nairobi, Kenya from 26th to 29th November 2019 at the Kenyatta International Conference Centre (KICC), Nairobi.
The Exposition targets to attract local and regional delegates from over 30 African countries alongside about 82 Chinese enterprises mainly in Infrastructure & Construction, Agricultural & Engineering Machinery, Energy & Environment, Logistics, ICT sectors.
- Entrepreneurs and potential investors
- Private Sector
- County governments
- Producers looking for new production sites and markets
- Energy, ICT, Industrial Machinery, Automobile specialists and businesses.
Expected Benefits of the Expo
- Provide a platform for large and medium size Chinese corporates looking for new opportunities in Africa (Kenya) and explore markets for their products through the Kenyan SME’S.
- Provide African participants with an opportunity to network and form linkages/ partnerships with the Chinese corporates.
- Provide a platform where Kenyan companies can source for products from China without necessarily travelling there (This helps in cutting costs).
- The EXPO will provide a platform for Kenyans to push their export products to China
- Chinese companies to explore investment opportunities available in Kenya.
- To raise awareness of Kenya as a compelling destination for Investment, trade and tourism.
For more information and confirmation of participation, kindly contact Heather Munyao on e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: +254 725897905